Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Applications Update

I have downloaded quite a few applications now (have 4+ pages worth). Yesterday I had a buble with 7 on the AppStore icon on my phone. This was indicating that there were 7 applications that had an available update. This is pretty neat to show. I was then able to go into the app store and select the update icon and is showed me which of the 7 applications that I have downloaded had an available update. I could then click on the application and see what was included in the update. I could then select to ignore the update, or to download the update. The update download was similar to the original applications update in that it asked for my iTunes password. I also had the ability to update all of the applications at once if I wanted to.

This is a neat way to notify the user that there is an application update, and allow the user to decide if they wanted to take the update(s) or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment