I had to purchase a new subscription to get the iPhone. My goal is to replace the new subscription I bought with my current AT&T service, and the mobile phone number that everyone knows. Until I do that, I have to carry around two phones :-(.
We are working through the systems at work to get the new subscription transferred into Ericsson, and then to add iphone service to my current subscription, then moving my current SIM into the iphone, and then cancelling the other number. This is not a straight forward process, since the iphone is "not approved" at Ericsson.
Last night I popped out the SIM in the iphone, and popped in my current SIM, and the service works with no problems. I guess that there are a few holes in the AT&T systems, because everyone says that this should not work. Well, at least for now it does.
Interesting that I currently have an unlimited data plan that is $5 a month cheaper than the iphone data plan. I am now debating when I want to add on this plan to my current subscription.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment