Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Bad Camera

I have had the opportunity over the past three weeks to take some pictures. I was quite impressed as to the quality. I just used the default settings that came on the phone (haven't had time to explore much here), and these looked good. See below for some samples -





This was from our neighborhood Holiday parade. The fire department came out and showed us one of thier trucks.

The picture size is 422 MB












Launching a midsized rocket by the Dallas Area Rocket Society. This was a very overcast day, so not alot of lite. The picture size is 320KB.

This one was very hard to see on the screen of the iPhone, but looks good on the PC.



Our Christmas Tree.

The picture size is 93KB




















I was even able to compare a photo done on the iphone and my cannon digital camera that I will post in just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment