Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Favorite Things

I have had the iPhone for over a little over a month now. I have used it for a couple of weeks now as my primary work phone. During that time I have found several things that I absolutely love about the iPhone. Here they are - in no particular order:
  • How easy it was to set up email to my home email account(s) - I was never successful to do this on my other mobile phones
  • How it automatically jumps on my wifi when I am at home to get me the best bandwidth (and does not use my not as good 3G coverage)
  • The Facebook App, I am now always connected to my community
  • The App store (easy to download, easy to update)
  • All the the neat, cool, kooky and useful applications that make this the one device that can do almost anything
  • Playing games with my 13 your old son who has an iTouch (like air hockey) over our home wifi network
  • How easy it is to see your missed calls, number of voicemail messages, and contacts from a single application
  • How easy it is to scroll through my 100s of contacts to find the one I want
  • How the screen dims when you holding up the phone to your ear talking, and then comes to life automatically when you hold it horizontal
  • How I continue to discover new things (like the normal calculator changing to scientific with screen orientation) and new applications (like paper football) from my son
  • How you can magnify the size of the text on a web page or navigate through your photos with a flick of your fingers
  • The single hard button to silence everything - don't need to unlock the phone (very handy)

No comments:

Post a Comment