I was thinking about it, and the application I use most on the iPhone is Facebook. I have had a Facebook account for over a year, and have played with it online a bit. I love the never ending quizzes, and the getting a request to help save the rainforests through lil green patch. Before the iPhone I couldn't get Facebook on my mobile. I had T-mobile at the time I tried, which wasn't one of the operators officially supported (I still have an outstanding mobile request). When I moved to AT&T I didn't have the time to try to set it up. With the iPhone, it was one of the Free apps I downloaded, and it worked right off.
Since I have gotten the iPhone, I have changed my status multiple times a day, I have followed and commented on my friends' status, and I have uploaded photos. I find myself going to facebook nearly everytime I touch my phone. They are both addictive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment